Improve your game these school holidays!
The Sports Camps Australia (SCA)Ben Knight Junior Basketball Camp is the place to be for kids of all levels and ages. Join former two-time NBL-All Star and Sydney Kings professional basketball player Ben Knight, and improve your basketball skills.
The Complete Skills Camp is hosted at the Auburn Basketball Centre, which provides the perfect environment for players to refine their basketball skills, and enhance their efforts at the post, wing or guard position. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defence, rebounding, team play,and more.
- Every camper will receive an SCA Nike Drawstring bag, silicon wristband and T-shirt!
- Six hours dedicated daily to individual skill development from the area’s best coaches.
- Opportunity to work alongside former NBL player Ben Knight.
- Low camper-to-coach ratio so kids are always supervised.
- Daily 3on3, 5on5 game play, and more, to help you put your new skills to the test.
- Strength and conditioning drills.
- Lots of work on shooting techniques and making jump shots.
About the camp director
BEN KNIGHT is a two-time NBL All-Star. He has played basketball professionally from 1997-2011 across Asia, New Zealand and the Australia National Basketball League. He captained the Singapore Slingers from 2007 to 2009 and the Sydney Kings team in the 2010-11 NBL season.
FOR AGES: boys and girls, 6-15 years.
COST: $210 for the two-day clinic.
MORE INFO + TO BOOK: visit the website.
Address: Auburn Basketball Centre, Wyatt Park, Church Street
New South Wales