Get on your bike these holidays!
The Sports Camps Australia (SCA) Junior BMX Camp at Castle Hill BMX Park is the ultimate extreme sports camp experience! With a perfect mix of skill work and fun on the track, every camper will gain confidence, make new friends and have serious fun.
The two-day camp offers riders the opportunity to improve dramatically in a short period of time and feel more comfortable performing their favourite skills and tricks. With a fun, safe and healthy learning environment provided by our camp instructors, your child is sure to be a happy camper by the end of the week. Bring friends and battle it out on one of the best downhill tracks in Sydney!
- Every camper will receive an SCA Nike Drawstring bag, silicon wristband and T-shirt!
- Learn to ride faster and improve your tricks using daily camp tips
- Unparalleled instruction from professional racers and coaches, including Graham Douglas
- Low camper-to-coach ratio to make you feel safe at camp
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, track riding strategy and more
- Daily lectures and fun competitions where you can win prizes
About the camp director
GRAHAM DOUGLAS has more than 20 years of BMX racing experience. He completed level 2 in BMX Coaching at the AIS in Canberra, raced at National and International level in Australia, Europe and the United States.
FOR AGES: boys and girls, 5-16 years
COST: $200 for the two-day camp
MORE INFO + TO BOOK: visit the website
Address: Fred Caterson Reserve, Paterson Drive
New South Wales