Get on your bike these holidays!
The Sports Camps Australia (SCA) Junior BMX Camp at Sydney BMX Track is the ultimate extreme sports camp experience! With a perfect mix of skill work and fun on the track, every camper will gain confidence, make new friends and have serious fun.
The two-day camp is proudly supported by Sydney BMX Club, offering riders the opportunity to improve dramatically in a short period of time and feel more comfortable performing their favourite skills and tricks. With a fun, safe and healthy learning environment provided by our camp instructors, your child is sure to be a happy camper by the end of the week.
Off-road bike campers can test their skills on 250 metres of meandering track, with wicked downhill tracks and soaring jumps! The Monster BMX track is designed for freestylers and racers, from beginners to advanced riders. The Monster Mountain X facility is a world-class 4x design. Bring your friends and battle it out on one of the best downhill tracks in Sydney!
- Every camper will receive an SCA Nike Drawstring bag, silicon wristband and T-shirt!
- Learn to ride faster and improve your tricks using daily camp tips
- Unparalleled instruction from professional racers and coaches, including Graham Douglas and Owen Douglas
- Low camper-to-coach ratio to make you feel safe at camp
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, track riding strategy and more
- Daily lectures and fun competitions where you can win prizes
About the camp director
GRAHAM DOUGLAS has more than 20 years of BMX racing experience. He completed level 2 in BMX Coaching at the AIS in Canberra, raced at National and International level in Australia, Europe and the United States.
Address: Sydney BMX Track, 2A Bennelong Rd
New South Wales