Join in some mountain biking fun these holidays!
The Sports Camps Australia (SCA) two-day Mountain Biking Camp at Jubes Mountain Bike Park features trails for everyone! For beginners, the day will focus around getting comfortable on your bike and riding the beginner trails. For intermediate and advanced riders, skill work will focus on specific techniques to help you ride quicker, safer and more efficiently. Afternoons will consist of group trail riding and fun race competitions.
- Learn to ride faster with a perfect mix of skill work, bike set-up, and on-trail strategy, so you can keep up with your mates.
- Unparalleled instruction from professional racers and coaches.
- Low camper-to-coach ratio to make you feel safe at camp.
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, trail riding strategy and more.
- Every camper will receive a SCA Nike T-shirt, Cheeki water bottle, and a participation certificate!
All riders are required to bring their own bike, plus gear, sunscreen and meals/drinks each day.
FOR AGES: boys and girls, 8-16 years
COST: $200 for the two-day camp.
MORE INFO + TO BOOK: visit the website.
Address: Jubes Mountain Bike Park, Esk Street
New South Wales