Join in some mountain biking fun these holidays!
The Sports Camps Australia (SCA) two-day Mountain Biking Camp at Old Man’s Valley in Hornsby is a kids holiday mountain biking camp with the perfect blend of fun trail riding and skill work. The camp will help you gain confidence by improving your riding techniques in a fun and safe manner. Over the three days you will receive group and individual feedback and assistance, plenty of time to practise at your own pace and will enjoy group games and exercises. At this camp you will have opportunities to challenge your limits, challenge each other and have serious fun at the same time!
- Learn to ride faster with a perfect mix of skill work, bike set-up, and on-trail strategy, so you can keep up with your mates.
- Unparalleled instruction from professional racers and coaches.
- Low camper-to-coach ratio to make you feel safe at camp.
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, trail riding strategy and more.
- Every camper will receive a SCA Nike T-shirt, Cheeki water bottle, and a participation certificate!
All riders are required to bring their own bike, plus gear, sunscreen and meals/drinks each day.
FOR AGES: boys and girls, 8-16 years
COST: $200 for the two-day camp.
MORE INFO + TO BOOK: visit the website.
Address: Old Man's Valley, Quarry Road
New South Wales