Feature your coaching/training sessions for kids in the latest SYDNEY SPORT: SCHOOL HOLIDAY SPORT go-to guide and boost your intake these holidays. The guide covers sports clinics, camps and activities for all schoolkids across Sydney.
You can also promote non-school holiday events. Click here for details.
*** THE SUMMER SCHOOL HOLIDAY GUIDE GOES LIVE ON FRIDAY, 24 NOVEMBER ***
Over the NINE weeks of the promotion (three weeks prior to public school holidays, then six weeks of holidays), you’ll get:
- noticed by local families. The guide will be showcased on the Sydney Sport website and be widely promoted throughout social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+). Please LIKE the Facebook page and Twitter site, so you can see the posts
- a detailed listing on our Sporting Events calendar on Sydney Sport, so that families searching for holiday activities on the site can find you. Only advertisers or those who are in the SCHOOL HOLIDAY guide can feature school holiday activities here
- a personal ad (with image) in the Sydney Sport newsletter to promote your event. If you haven’t already, please join the newsletter mailing list, here
- a welcome larger attendance at your holiday camp/clinic (that’s the aim, after all!).
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR LAST GUIDE, HERE.
- Basic package, a very reasonable $95 gets you all of the above.
If you want even an even greater chance of getting clicks on your events, add a personalised Facebook post to the package, where your events are promoted right to the area in which they occur. Total cost is:
- Better-Boosted, $135 – up to 4,800 extra local views
- Mega-Boosted, $165 – up to 7,600 extra local views
Want more than one listing in the guide? Receive 10% off any extra listings.
Already a paid advertiser in the Sydney Sport directory? You’ll get 20% off the packages – that means this great school holiday package will only cost you $76 (or $110 for the Better-Boosted package, $132 for the Mega-Boosted package). Find out more about our sensational advertising rates for the Your Sport (sporting clubs) and Support Crew (sports affiliated businesses, such as coaching, fitness classes and physios) directories, right here.
Any promotional figures will be supplied at the end of the school holiday period upon request.
Have a non-school holiday event coming up, such as school term coaching/training or a one-off activity or camp? You can place a banner ad within the holiday guide to promote it. We can create the ad for you and have it click through to your website. You will also receive a Facebook post on the Sydney Sport page to promote it, and it will feature on our events pages and newsletter, too. Just $135.
HOW TO BOOK…
Simply complete the booking form below and we’ll send you an invoice to get the ball rolling (please note that personalised Facebook posts will not be boosted until payment is received). Next, we will send you your section of the SYDNEY SPORT: SUMMER SCHOOL HOLIDAY SPORTS go-to guide for approval before it goes live. Too easy!
Please keep in mind that the guide goes live on 24 NOVEMBER, and that entries in the guide are listed in the order they are submitted within their category – get your submission in early and you’ll be closer to the top! If you have any questions, please email email@example.com