FunFitness Swim School is a family owned and operated, busy tennis and swimming facility, specialising in family needs. Our small, tight-knit team has built one of the most trusted and recognisable names in the area.
Funfitness Swim School offers personalised swimming classes to infants and toddlers through to young children and adults. We are looking for a casual experienced swimming instructor who:
- Is reliable and can commit to two full terms of teaching (20+ hours)
- Ideally a minimum of 12 months experience teaching swimming to children and/or adults
- Ideally experience working with infants and toddlers aged three months to four years (not essential)
- Loves the water and has lots of energy and enthusiasm
- Is conscientious about developing and advancing swimming skills in all pupils
- Communicates well
- Has experience working with children with a disability and adults – this an advantage, not essential
- Enjoys being a team player
- AUSTswim Teacher of Swimming & Water Safety/ Swim Australia Teacher or equivalent
- Current CPR
- Working with children check
Salary is $25 to $30 per hour, dependent upon experience and qualifications
Funfitness is an AUSTSWIM Registered Swim School.
APPLY TO: Emma Saville – Swim School Coordinator, via email by 10 June. Immediate start.
Address: Croydon Tennis Centre, 43 Brighton Street