Do you enjoy a range of different sports and fitness activities and love talking to people about them?
Do you want to work your own hours from home?
Do you have a natural sales ability with a drive to get results?
Sydney Sport is looking to hire three casual sales consultants to sell the Sports directory on Sydney Sport, along with on-site advertising spaces and school holiday and term sport guides, in order to grow this exciting local brand. There is also opportunity to expand the role and take on further responsibilities down the track.
- will have a knack for sales – they are confident and may have worked in sales before (not essential), are currently employed in sales or are taking part in sales training. Those with online advertising sales experience would be at an advantage.
- can work their own hours (at least four hours a week is expected), to earn a percentage of the resulting sales. So, the more hours they work, the more they will earn.
- will be living in Sydney and are familiar with the culture (no overseas applicants, please)
- will be driven to succeed, have a strong work ethic and an impeccable eye for detail (written and otherwise).
- are comfortable making sales via email and phone from home (must have own phone and computer).
- MUST HAVE a current ABN.
The sales consultant position would suit someone who has worked in sales (or is currently working in sales or has the confidence to work in sales), is a parent looking for flexible working hours, is currently studying or wanting a second job. An interest in health and fitness is also desirable, as is an easygoing nature and a top-notch sense of humour.
LOCATION: I’m looking for three casual sales consultants, each to cover one of the following areas in Sydney: north of the Bridge, south of the Bridge and the Western Suburbs. It doesn’t really matter where you live in Sydney as sales will take place remotely.
START DATE: ASAP
To apply for a sales consultant position, please email email@example.com, with an outline of why you would like the job and your experience, which Sydney area you would like to cover, plus a current CV.
Sell yourself and good luck!
Owner and Publisher
Address: Sydney NSW 2000