Futsal Institute delivers on all fronts – our complex was created with the best in mind for players. With imported European Futsal flooring across all four courts, a physiotherapist, Sups 101, personal trainers, a gym and clothing and accessories shop all onsite, you really need look no further.
What can we offer you?
- Little Futsal Stars preschool program: operates Monday to Saturday mornings and afternoons. This is an introduction to developing football skills and prepares children for our Academy program at five years. Fun-filled, it focuses on skill acquisition and teamwork. Come in and watch a session or call us today for a trial class.
- Academy: this runs each weeknight to allow families flexibility around other commitments and to ensure all children can access our training. Our Academy welcomes children from five years of age, from beginners through to elite players. It teaches grass roots skill development – creating critical thinkers of the game and strengthening passion for the sport.
- Kids Comps: these have been a huge success and are a great way for our Institute kids to put their training into practice. Outside clubs and teams are welcome to join in our comps, adding to the atmosphere and fun.
- Adult Comps: these run year-round throughout the week (Monday, mixed comp. Tuesday, Men’s division 2;Wednesday, Men’s division 1). Adults can also enter various tournaments we hold at the centre throughout the year – see our Facebook page and website for more information.
- Ladies’ training sessions: relaxed and fun-filled, there is a game at the end of each session.
- School holiday programs: your child will keep fit while having lots of fun.
- Kids’ parties: make your child’s special day an excitement-packed experience with their friends.
Our coaches are highly trained and experienced, and since our opening two years ago our results have been proven in all age groups taking out National titles. Futsal Institute players have strongly outshone on skill and football competency in many tournaments we have participated in to date.
We are also advocates for providing players with opportunities and future pathways. We participate in and host at our the Futsal Institute local, state, national and international tournaments, providing continual growth opportunities for our players. Ultimately, we are here to help your child become the footballer they want to be.
We also run elite training academies that take your child’s skill development and football to the next level, along with one-on-one coaching sessions for players and goalkeepers. Basically, whatever football requirement you have, we will provide.
Playing indoors means never having to deal with rained out training sessions and weekend games – Futsal Institute training and games are always on!
Look us up on Facebook – you’ll see videos and much more about the services we can provide you.
We are passionate about football in all of its forms – Futsal is a fantastic way to develop your footballer as Neymar, Ronaldo and Messi all contest, as this is how they developed their expert skills.
Come and see us – talk to us or follow us – we hope to see you at Futsal Institute soon!